Residential steam humidifier, for applications with space constraints such as attics, crawl spaces, closests and for milder winter climates.
|Comfort Technologies||11.5, 20.5, and 23.3 gallon per day options|
Humidity When You Need It
- 11.5, 20.5 and 23.3 gallon-per-day capacity options
- Works with your existing HVAC system
- Practical for smaller spaces like attics, crawl spaces, closets, etc.
- Humidity operation is not dependent on heat
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the United States
Maintains optimal humidity levels to alleviate irritations, bacteria and viruses associated with dry air.
Dry air feels cooler. Optimized humidity levels provide increased indoor comfort – and lowered energy costs.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your steam humidifier is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
5-year Parts Limited Warranty ensures years of reliability.
The Value of Whole-Home Humidifiers
|Capacity||High capacities of up to 23.3 gallons per day – A single unit provides capacity for many larger residential applications.||Parts Warranty Code||5-year Parts Limited Warranty|