CM 600-2,000 CFM Multi Position Indoor Coil
Fully cased multi-position unit with MaxAlloy™ coil technology.
|Warranties||Standard 10-year Parts Limited Warranty|
Quality Starts on the Inside
- Long-life MaxAlloy™ aluminum coil provides lasting reliability
- Handles demanding AC or heat pump duty
- Select CM models are available with a factory-manufactured electronic expansion valve
- Provides proper moisture removal with staggered tube rows
- Delivers optimized efficiency when partnered with a matching Luxaire® furnace
Through smart design and advanced alloy materials, the CM indoor coil can reduce total cost of ownership through long-lasting reliability.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your CM indoor coil is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
A 10-year Parts Limited Warranty ensures years of dependability with industry-leading quality.
|Comfort Technologies||Low water retention drain pan||Coil||MaxAlloy™ coil|
|Fan Motor||Variable-speed premium ECM fan motor||Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*||Position||Multi-position|
|Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.