Luxaire® Optimum™ Pro Packaged Rooftop Units
Up to 3-12.5 Ton
Luxaire® Optimum™ Pro Rooftop Units are service-friendly and life-cycle cost optimized, with the most complete range of features and options in this tonnage size.
- A/C and heat pump models in convertible airflow configuration
- Standard (up to 12.2 EER/14.8 IEER), high (up to 12.2 EER/15.2 IEER) and ultra-high efficiency models (up to 14.0 EER/ 21.2 IEER)
- Dedicated hot gas reheat and optional on ultra high efficiency 6.5-12.5 ton models.
Superior Efficiency Designed With the Professional in Mind
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2016
- Convertible airflow design doesn't require panel cutting or an accessory panel
- Smart Equipment controls aid in reliability and ease of use
- Durable, powder-painted, galvanized steel finish meets 750-hour salt-spray test demands
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings don't require annual maintenance
- Condenser coils constructed of microchannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins provide durability and efficient, long-lasting operation
- Constant volume (CV), multiple speed (IntelliSpeed™) and a variable air volume (VAV) option featuring a variable frequency drive (VFD) are all available
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- Exclusive optional Continuous Reset Single Zone (CRSZ) control
- Wide range of indoor airflow options using belt-drive blowers are available
- Permanently attached, full-perimeter base rails provide a solid unit foundation and forklift access
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and a long service life
- Complete line of field-installed accessories are available, including propane and high-altitude conversion kits
- Evaporator coils constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fins improve heat transfer
Ultra-high efficiency models achieve 64% improvement on efficiency ratings.
Two independent refrigeration circuits add built-in redundancy for greater peace of mind.
Designed, engineered and assembled in the United States at the Johnson Controls Rooftop Center for Excellence in Norman, OK.
Luxaire Optimum™ Pro Packaged Rooftop Units are Verasys enabled, making it easy to improve comfort, efficiency and operating costs. Verasys offers remote connectivity for secure access anytime, anywhere. BACnet®-based, it connects seamlessly to Smart Equipment throughout your facility via wireless compatibility.
Luxaire Optimum™ Pro unit comes standard with next-generation Smart Equipment and can seamlessly connect to a controls systems and self-discover other Smart Equipment. On-board controls support cloud-based data analytics, including fault detection, to support proactive maintenance and minimize downtime.
Smart Equipment helps maximize control for greater efficiency, extended equipment life and reduced operating costs.
Mobile Access Portal (Map)
The optional MAP gateway with Wi-Fi® hotspot provides access to commissioning, configuration and maintenance logs using a smart device for fewer trips to the job site or roof to diagnose issues.