Luxaire® Optimum™ Select Rooftop Units
Up to 27.5-50 Ton
Luxaire® Optimum™ Select Rooftop Units provide class-leading performance without compromise, all in a cost-effective package.
- Surpasses DOE 2018 guidelines by up to 39% and exceeds DOE 2023 part-load standards by as much as 22%
- Up to 11.1 EER/13.3-16.0 IEER
- Multiple airflow strategies
- Equivalent or higher part-load efficiency (IEER) than comparable models from competitors
- Smart Equipment enabled
- Seamless integration with Verasys building controls systems
- Stainless steel heat exchangers
- Modulating hot gas reheat (HGRH)
- Low ambient control
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant-volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- Multiple airflow strategies, including 2-stage constant-volume (CV), 2-stage with IntelliSpeed™ fan control, 4-stage variable-air volume (VAV) and 4-stage with IntelliSpeed™ fan control
- Continuous reset single zone (CRSZ) control
- 65 kA high short circuit current (SCCR) electrical rating
- E-coat coil coating
- Multiple heating options, including staged gas heat, modulating gas heat and electric heat
Efficient performance exceeds DOE 2018 guidelines by up to 39% and surpasses DOE 2023 part-load standards by almost 22%.
Luxaire® Optimum™ Select Rooftop Units share the same footprint as the majority of similar tonnage-range units installed in the field.
Easy access to all serviceable items in the unit provide reduced maintenance overhead.
Optimized with proprietary advances in modeling technology and extensively field-tested, Select units offer consistent quality.
Mobile Access Portal (Map)