Air Handlers (FFP / FFV)
Luxaire offers top quality, high-efficient air handlers for use in virtually any indoor application, and are available for installation in practically any authorized location. Models include: • Single Piece (FRC, FRP, FFC, FFP) and Variable Speed (FFV). Select models available with Factory Installed Thermal Expansion Valves.
- Compact units fit easily into crawl spaces and attic access openings.
- Cooling-only models or heat pump models can be used for heat pump or cooling applications.
- Single piece cabinet has few panels and seams to reduce potential sweating in humid environments.
- Positive-slope drain pan produces a completely drained condensate pan after each air conditioning cycle.
- Encapsulated, not compressed, insulation gives complete R-value protection.
- Built-in filter rack offers easy access.
- Average 395 CFM per ton at 0.5 ESP.
- All models easily converted to right or left horizontal applications with a factory- or field-installed horizontal drain pan.
- Electric heaters, from 2.5 to 25 kW, are available with or without circuit breakers.
- F3RP, F3FP & F3FV models come with factory installed TXV's.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.