Commercial Belt Drive Furnace (GY8S-E)
This mid-high efficienct, compact unit employs induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer tubular heat exchangers. The unit is factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications.
This furnace is designed for residential and commercial applications. The unit is factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe, dependable and economical installation and operation.
The unit is Category I listed and may be common vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code.
- Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or horizontal right installation with no conversion necessary.
- Electronic hot surface ignition with high reliability and dependability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for added safety.
- Rollout safety control
- Large belt drive blower for high CFM and static capability
- 1-1/2 HP ball bearing motor.
- Reliable hot surface ignitor.
- Aluminized tubular heat exchanger for long term durability.
- High quality inducer motor for quiet operation.
- Standard terminals for controlling humidifiers and EAC's or other commercial application requirements.
- 40 VA control transformer fuse protected.
- Easy to connect power and control wiring.
- Efficiency ratings of 78 AFUE attained by using tubular heat exchangers.
- Cooling relay supplied for easy installation of add-on cooling.
- Adjustable fan-off settings to eliminate "cold-blow".
- Equipped with timer relay providing motor protection if operated on continuous blower or if units are "twinned"
- 208/230v operation, convertible for 115v
- Model is propane convertible
- Attractive baked enamel finish for durability.